Yes, that is a deluxe sample of Smashbox Photo Finish Primer AND a full sized Pixi Shea Butter Lip Butter!! Due to delayed shipping, Birchbox added 100 points ($10!!) to my account to spend in the shop. I know that other subscriptions might give you more STUFF, but I think Birchbox takes the cake when it comes to quality, service and overall site design/selection. See for yourself!
Hello darlings! I’m sorry that I have been MIA. There has been some family stuff going on that needed my full attention.
Z Palettes are pretty much a brilliant idea, but I just could not commit to the price (esp. the adorable ones from Sephora). My solution?
- Riffled through my makeup collection
- Found two pretty boxes from a Benefit makeup kit and a Sephora fragrance sampler
- Purchased a small sheet of magnetic paper ($3 at the craft store) and stick-on flat magnets (ebay)
- Went to work! #crafternoon
Quick tip: For depoting, I had both goo gone and rubbing alcohol on hand to get off the most stubborn packaging/glue/etc.
Hello darlings ❤
Which subscription boxes are YOU most excited about this month?
I am pretty pumped about the two following boxes…
- 3-4 artisan treats ($15/month plus $4.95 shipping)
- I found a coupon code (FIRSTBOX44) and just paid shipping. Don’t miss out!
- 5 deluxe beauty samples ($12/month)
- I got my first box free from a Facebook offer that is now expired. I hope you snagged it, too!
Hello! I am having a pretty wonderful day because I got to go into work a whole hour and a half late. Not only did I clean the kitchen and go to the gym — but I decided to treat myself to a mini at-home spa afternoon ❤
2. Used up the rest of my full size derma e Vitamin A Glycolic Scrub (that I got free with purchase a while back) from Birchbox on my body (too harsh for my face).
3. Chilled for 15 minutes in my boyfriend’s full length robe with this Ultra Soothing Fiber Mask on my face. Only $6 at Sephora (a great add on if you are trying to get free shipping!). I love that you don’t have to rinse off this mask — you just rub in the excess gel/serum.