Hello darlings ❤
Which subscription boxes are YOU most excited about this month?
I am pretty pumped about the two following boxes…
- 3-4 artisan treats ($15/month plus $4.95 shipping)
- I found a coupon code (FIRSTBOX44) and just paid shipping. Don’t miss out!
- 5 deluxe beauty samples ($12/month)
- I got my first box free from a Facebook offer that is now expired. I hope you snagged it, too!
Hello! I am having a pretty wonderful day because I got to go into work a whole hour and a half late. Not only did I clean the kitchen and go to the gym — but I decided to treat myself to a mini at-home spa afternoon ❤
2. Used up the rest of my full size derma e Vitamin A Glycolic Scrub (that I got free with purchase a while back) from Birchbox on my body (too harsh for my face).
3. Chilled for 15 minutes in my boyfriend’s full length robe with this Ultra Soothing Fiber Mask on my face. Only $6 at Sephora (a great add on if you are trying to get free shipping!). I love that you don’t have to rinse off this mask — you just rub in the excess gel/serum.
Every time I am in Ulta or Sephora, I am drawn to Anatasia’s color brow gels but I just cannot pull the trigger (or decide on a color). Last week, Sephora posted an amazing promo code (no longer valid) where I got a full size clear brow gel for FREE. Over the last couple of days, I have just been loving this product. You can feel the product on your brows, but it isn’t shiny or wet feeling. I already have thicker brows, so I truly feel like this is all I need on a daily basis. And, for days when I want a little more POW, I can just use this over one of the many brow pencils I already have floating around in my makeup bag 🙂 Get it here for $22 and check out all of the other amazing Anastasia BH products!
And, yes, drum roll please…another ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ product!
I have recently discovered these to AMAZING nail products that have basically changed my life. I hope you love ’em, too!
Zoya Fast Drops – Yes, there are a lot of fast drying drops out there, but I can personally say that these are worth the 16 bones you will have to drop. Within a minute, I was able to type and pick up things, etc. Within five minutes, my nails were perfection (not only dry, but NO bubbles)! Also, this is a Cleveland brand, so I had to get it a whirl. I purchased this at Ulta, but it isn’t available on the website right now
Julep Mighty Nail & Cuticle Serum – I recently got this baby in my first Julep Maven Box and it is currently on sale for $20! This product is in a twist up pen form with a brush on the end (like stila’s lip glaze). Unlike every other cuticle oil I have ever owned, you can keep this product in your purse and not worry about it causing a complete mess. Ever better- this serum absorbs quickly into nails AND you instantly notice more nourished nails. Use promo FIRSTBOXFREE to try out Julep Maven Box!
And, for the record…both of these products get a sparkling ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
All this only $35 with shipping! Use this promo code for $15 off $40 (for your first purchase with Haute Look): WELCOME15OFF
Haute Look has some amazing stuff right now, don’t miss out this weekend!